In this post we do a deep dive into the fundamentals of markers and conditions. But first one step back, what are markers and conditions and what do they have to do with each other?
For Dynamic Processes we recognize the following markers:
- Repeatable: controls whether a stage, activity or milestone is repeatable.
- Auto Complete: controls the completion of a stage instance.
- Manually Activated: controls the activation of a stage or activity instance.
- Required: controls whether a stage, activity or milestone is required.
Next we have the following conditions:
- Activation: additional entry criteria for a stage.
- Enablement: additional entry criteria for a activity.
- Termination: additional exit criteria for a stage or activity.
- Completion: addition exit criteria for a milestone.