Recently started the Oracle program: Are You The Smartest.
For me it is an opportunity to test my current knowledge level and to extend my knowledge.
After every session I follow, I will write a brief summary as part of the preparation for the test.
I will continue with the summary of the following session.
ARCHITECTS TRAINING – SECURITY – Access Management
This 1 hour and 52 minutes during session was divided into the following parts:
- Introduction and Background
- Control Access from Anywhere, Anytime
- Providing AM and SSO for Mobile Platforms
- Leveraging Social Networks
- Providing Security for Cloud-based Services
- Sharing information is key – Not only for the humans @ work – Identity Context
- How do I design an architecture for this
- Don‘t ever interrupt me or slow me down! Scale and Availability